Friday, September 30, 2011

The prettiest nails at fashion week


Image courtesy of CND 
I'm a beauty junkie, so technically I should be all over the current obsession for nails in every colour of the rainbow, and for awhile I was. I'm still looking forward to donning Bus Stop Crimson on my toes, and will be sporting crayola yellow nails for at least one summer wedding, but I have otherwise reached (colour) saturation point.
I blame my day job: scrolling through image after image of the various fashion weeks for a forthcoming nail feature left me craving a palette cleanser. When this image popped into my inbox from CND nails (taken back stage at Alexandre Herchovitch) it was the refreshing visual sorbet I needed. The 'Sugar Babe' manicure was created by first coating the nails with Air Dry Top Coat then sprinkling fine white sparkle on top and sealing with Brisa Gloss.
I haven't worn glitter on my nails since college, but this is just subtle enough to work for office and outings.
And how pretty is her eye shadow? If anyone can tell me how to recreate it I will love you dearly forever and ever.
x

No comments: