Saturday, September 10, 2011

Summer Toes

Bus Stop Crimson by Orly

During a break between shows at Fashion Week I had my nails done at the Magic Tan nail bar, in this gorgeous Orly shade Bus Stop Crimson.
 
It was the first time in years that I had worn red on my fingernails, as I usually opt for something light and neutral or no colour at all. My nails were short and 'squoval' at the time and I loved the way they looked. Unfortunately, they chipped and split and only lasted a couple of days before I had to take it all off again.
 
I love nail polish, but I'm too impatient to wait for it to dry properly so I usually end up with bumps and knocks instead of that glossy sheen some women seem to rock every day of the week. My toes are a different story because I love being barefoot, so drying time is never a problem. 

I am currently shopping around for my summer signature toe nail shade, and I'm thinking Bus Stop Crimson just might be it. Any suggestions lovely readers?
 
x 

1 comment:

Laura Molloy said...

Match it to what you're wearing I say! Can't go wrong with that.