Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's a girly girl thing

Valentino Couture from Style.com

I'm in a conflict. Just this morning I was mentally compiling a summer look to go with the Betty sunglasses from my recent post here. It was all going well until I saw this image, taken backstage at the Valentino Couture show. I love the pretty, Shakespearean hair paired with luminous skin and coral eyes.


Suddenly I'm channeling a wood nymph, who most certainly would not wear quirky, bunny adorned sunglasses.


What do you think, Beaunz readers?


x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! (Jennie Bradford here, your cuzzie Karl's wife, see who stumbles upon great reading!). I love the coral eyes, had to go to MAC this morning and I thought of this post, had to stick to my budget and just pick up my foundation but next month I may need to recreate this look!

Erica Kent said...

Hi Jennie, glad you like the blog! I'm off to MAC soon myself for a Spring makeover, can't wait.