Thursday, September 22, 2011

In celebration of the humble tit

Seb Lester print from Keep Calm Gallery

Call me immature, but there are certain words that never fail to make me giggle like a school girl. When I saw this print on Keep Calm Gallery I was once again twelve years old and being sent out of human biology.

Apparently, the print is a 'celebration of the humble tit', artist Seb Lester's favourite variety of British garden bird (tee hee). I would love to hang this in my toilet - never again would we have a problem with performance anxiety!

Keep Calm Gallery is run by the lovely husband and wife pair, Hayley and Lucas, who I met while living in London and who kindly designed our wedding invitations. Their online gallery of quirky, whimsical prints is one of my favourite browsing pleasures and I love getting their email updates. I'm always guaranteed at least one chuckle and a covetous sigh.

What about you, Beaunz readers? What are your favourite websites to browse? And what silly words make you giggle?

x

1 comment:

Ben said...

Gotta love http://svpply.com/