Saturday, October 1, 2011

It just looks like good skin


Lately I have been complimented on my skin and its 'healthy glow'. At first I was perplexed because as you will know from Sunday's post I have been suffering the ill-effects of sleepless nights for over a week now and am most certainly not emanating anything healthy. As I put on my face this morning, it dawned on me that it's not my skin at all, it's this understated little highlighter I've been using from LancĂ´me.

When I bought it 6 months ago I almost instantly forgot about it, which is very unlike me as I usually embrace new makeup products with the excitement of Christmas morning. It wasn't until I was looking for something to replace my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, which had shattered and crumbled in the hands of my toddler (who consequently glistened like a Christmas decoration for days) that I rediscovered Eclat Miracle.


To the naked eye, it has none of that greigey opalescent sheen you often get from highlighters, instead it just disappears into your skin and somehow glows like a lightbulb. I only use a tiny dot, warmed between my fingers and then dabbed around my eye socket, across the bridge of my nose and above my cupids bow. 


I can't remember how much I paid for it, but at this rate my cost per use must be mere cents and it's so lovely to have a product that doesn't look like a product, it just looks like good skin.


How about you, Beaunz belles? What are your secret miracle products?


x

No comments: