Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bare Beaunz : Anna-Lise



Anna-Lise Sharma of Showroom 22 has a smile with a life of it's own, it is seriously mischievous and infectious. What can I say? I'm a sucker for dimples! Stylish, savvy and super-friendly, she is the perfect fashion PR. 


I caught up with Anna-Lise after the AW2012 preview for a quick Bare Beaunz.

I just bought...?
A pair of Madame Hawke maxi-culottes. They are amazing!

I'm about to buy...?
Summer is nearly upon us so my next purchase is a Zimmerman bikini. I'm a huge fan of their floral prints.

I wish I could buy...?
A beautiful house! I can't wait to decorate my own home.

The last time I (really) laughed was...?
At a friend's brother for creating a strange Russian alter ego.

My secret pleasure is...?
I can't stop eating the Peach and Passionfruit Frozen Yoghurt from Icing on the Cake.

My fashion sense at school was...?
Black Watch Tartan galore!

When I was a kid I wanted to be...?
I was obsessed with becoming a doctor. My poor family all had their monthly checkups in my 'doctor's clinic.'

If I died tomorrow I would be remembered for...?
My terrible driving skills. My friends can't stand hopping in the car with me!

x