Monday, December 5, 2011

My happy place : Bridgeway Cinema



When I have a spare couple of hours to myself, there are few places I would rather be than tucked up inside the Bridgeway Cinema in Northcote Point, with an ice cream and a glass of wine. I'm quite happy going on my own too, which is such a different experience to seeing a film with a friend or loved one. 


I love the tiny cinema, the carefully chosen films and the proximity to one of my favourite Auckland restaurants, the Engine Room (now open for lunch a couple of days a week too). 


The only downside is the grumpy woman I assume is the owner, but I'll coax a smile out of her one of these days.


x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great comments Erica,
You will be pleased to know that the grumpy old manager left in March 2010, we have a new crew on and all are extremely customer friendly and welcoming The owners are still the same people just new management crew! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

jeje said...

coach outlet
coach outlet
jordans
jordan 4
pandora
ralph lauren polo
prada shoes
champion sportswear
ecco shoes
asics shoes