Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bare Beaunz : Zoe


It's funny how you create an image of someone in your head before you meet them, and how completely opposite the reality often turns out to be. 

I have been coveting Zoe & Morgan jewelry since I spotted them in London a few years ago, and recently had the opportunity to meet one third of the sibling team, Zoe Williams. I immediately said yes, then freaked out that she would be so cool, hip and chic that I would make a complete nonce of myself. Well, in this case it was half true. Zoe is cool, hip and chic but she is also so welcoming and lovely that I immediately felt like an old friend. 

True to form, Zoe's Bare Beaunz is like a beam of sunshine on cloudy day (okay - that was a little noncey...sorry). Over to you, Zoe.

I just bought...?
A huge amount of stationery from a Japanese shop on Queen St.

I'm about to buy...?
A yellow bicycle! Can't wait to get the wind in my hair and sing a little 'good morning coffee here I come' sing-a-long song.

I wish I could buy...?
An Olympic sized swimming pool for my garden.

When I was a kid I wanted to be...?
A stress free adult that ate peaches all day!

I never leave the house without...?
Jewellery on of course!

If it wasn't so naughty I would...?
Take a 4month holiday every year.

At home I am usually...?
Cooking for my children, working in my office, and planning fun and games.

My fashion sense at school was...?
Understated cool. I used to get asked to help strangers do their shopping. I guess I was quite particular from a young age, and only wore what I felt really comfortable in.

If I had one magic power it would be...?
To create happiness.

The last time I (really) laughed was…?
With my son Ace on the weekend.

My secret pleasure is...?
Facials and massage therapy.

I'm happiest when...?
I'm traveling the world

If I died tomorrow I would be remembered for...?
The smile on my face.

x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. cbd knee patches