Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crafty, Happy People



I'm really excited for this weekend, in fact I've been looking forward to it for weeks!


The Auckland Craft Fair is taking place again, at the Aotea Centre. We ventured out of the house for one of the first times with our new baby to attend last year's fair, and it was so worth it I can't wait to go again.


The number of talented crafties in New Zealand is staggering, and the ACF gives them well-deserved exposure. I'm on the hunt for some cute pictures for our walls, some new pottery, a dress for my daughter to wear to an upcoming wedding and something that blows my mind so much I can't go home without it. Read the ACF blog to find out about some of the designers and get all the details you need.


Hope to see you there! Please come up and say hello.


x

No comments: