Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Scrapbook : 2012 Wishlist

2011 was a year of great ups and downs for my family. There was a lot of joy, but to be truly honest it was a year we are all pretty happy to see the back of.


So, it is with great anticipation that I await the slow unfurling of 2012 and all that comes with it...


In 2011 I acquired a lot of beautiful antique crockery, and I hope to continue to add to my collection this year. Where is your favourite place to buy antiques? I would love any recommendations.


I'm not the healthiest of eaters (as you will know from my many posts on cupcakes and ice cream), but I have glugged through my fair share of Udo's Choice Greens, and am looking forward to reaping the benefits from my latest health recommendation - coconut oil. Have any of you tried this? 


The Auckland Craft Fair was a treasure trove of gorgeous arts and crafts, and top of my list is to acquire some illustrations by Wellington-based artist Heike Theis.

Taking photos, along with writing, is my favourite creative outlet. I'm not very good yet, but I am practicing every moment I get (99% of the images on Beaunz are mine) and this year I hope to refine my skills even further.  

In my previous life as a Brand Manager for L'Oreal, I regularly traveled to Queenstown and Arrowtown, and I have missed seeing these beautiful towns wax and wane with the seasons. This year, I want to see more of New Zealand again, starting with the Queenstown/Lakes and Canterbury regions. Any suggestions?


What about you, Beaunz Belles? What are you wishing for in 2012?


x

2 comments:

Klara said...

I am feeling much better now after munching through bags of banana chips like there's no tomorrow...They have coconut oil written in ingredients....
:-)

Erica Kent said...

You've got me onto banana chips now too! So delicious. I like them much more than fresh bananas x