Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Portraits of Style

Saben 'Portraits of Style'

A few months ago, I was asked to take part in a Saben shoot called 'Portraits of Style', in which a handful of their favourite fashionistas (who me?!) were asked to dress up a bag from their new collection. Because one of their bags is named after her, my daughter Poet also got her moment in the limelight and boy does she work a pose now whenever a camera comes out!

Secretly 16 weeks pregnant at the time and battling horrific (all day all night) morning sickness, I fell back into the comfort of my Kate Sylvester lambie coat and Love Story jeans. A model I am not, but photographer Mike Rooke was so charming and easy to work with that the shoot was over before Poet could ask for a second lollipop.

I love it when brands do something a little different, a big thanks to Saben for having me!

x

No comments: