Monday, January 14, 2013

Lou's Clues

Brogues by Lou's Shoes

As soon as I started the hunt for cute, cool kids clothing I also began to wish we still lived in Europe. In contrast to the cookie cutter clothes found in most kiwi kids stores, they have brilliant labels like Mini Rodini, Bobo Choses, H&M kids (where I managed to pick up this cool cat onesie for Jr) and Zara kids. Give me a little boy in suspenders and a henley over puppy-print any day of the week! 

That said, there are a handful of local labels doing awesome things for kids, starting with these little boy brogues by Lou's Shoes. If I hadn't already picked up these lambskin booties from Nature Baby (another favourite) I would have a pair on overnight stork delivery!

I'd love to know your suggestions for cool local labels, and as I find them I'll share them too.

x

No comments: