Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shopgirl : Juliette Hogan



Today's Shopgirl, Anika from Juliette Hogan on Ponsonby Road, is working a knee socks and boots look I've loved for ages but never mastered. My boots are always either too long and sleek or too short and slouchy, or my socks are the wrong colour for the leather. Seeing this easy pairing of nut-brown leather and black knee socks has inspired me all over again, so the hunt is back on for the perfect winter boot. Wish me luck, at this late stage in the season I'll need it!


As much as I love her styling, the best thing about this outfit is the dress. Quirky, moody and exuberant all at once, it's the thinking girl's LBD. I love that the Winter 2012 collection is named 'Bitter Sweet Memories' - something tells me any wearer of this dress wouldn't be in mourning for long.


x

1 comment:

Darren Demers said...

As much as I love her styling, the best thing about this outfit is the dress. Quirky, moody and exuberant all at once, wholesale salwar suit catalogue , wholesale salwar suit online , it's the thinking girl's LBD. I love that the Winter 2012 collection is named 'Bitter Sweet Memories' - something tells me any wearer of this dress wouldn't be in mourning for long.