Thursday, August 2, 2012

moochi moochi blues

moochi Spring mood boards

Well, Beaunz belles, it's been awhile! And who better to coax me out of my frenzied screenwriting haze than one of my favourite local brands, moochi. I was invited along to their Spring showroom day (complete with chocolate brownies made by Kellie's mum, yum!) and what a breath of fresh air it was at the end of a (rare) wet and windy week.

There were too many beautiful things to only show one photo, so here are a few. Keep your eye out for new arrivals from next week onwards, instore and online.

Gorgeous, slinky blue pyjama-style blazer.

This look took me back to eating grilled squid at sunset on Oia, Santorini.

Amazing ombre-texture pumps that remind me of this gorgeous knitwear by Alexander Wang.

I'd like to buy both of these and belt them over a breezy summer maxi.


And of course, I had to finish on Kellie's mums delicious brownies. I have a few more goodies to post about (come back tomorrow for the cutest shoes I've seen in months) but the others you'll have to wait until I have purchased them first, just in case you beat me to it.

It's good to be back :)

x

No comments: